This book examines international climate change mitigation and adaptation regimes with the aim of proposing fair climate stability implementation strategies. Based on the current endeavors to finance climate change mitigation and adaptation around the world, the author introduces a 3-dimensional climate justice approach to share the benefits and burdens of climate change equitably within society, across the globe and over time.
2. Intergenerational Equity
3. Global Responsible Intergenerational Leadership
4. Mapping Climate Justice
5. Global Climate Justice
6. Climate in the 21st Century
7. Global Climate Change-Induced Migration and Financial Flows
8. Looking Forward to World Peak: Climate Change-Induced Market Prospects
9. An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of Climate Wealth of Nations: What Temperature Finance Gravitates Towards? Sketching a Climate-Finance Nexus and Outlook on Climate Change-Induced Finance Prospects?
10. Future Climate Wealth of Nations' Winners and Losers.